Horus KaNakht TutMoses Tutankhamon Son of Ra

Horus KaNakht TutMoses Tutankhamon Son of Ra
The Haunted Pharaoh

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Curse of the Eye

Eye of the Pharaoh, Copyright 1990, 1995 (The Flawed Emerald):

Nothing upsets me more than someone stealing my work from me, and I was never compensated for it. Such was the case with my first novel, written in 1989-1990, entitled "Eye of the Pharaoh", a semi-fictional novel (first person narrative) about King Nebkheperura Tutankhamon and a later portion that was autobiographical as a security feature.

In 1991 I let a psychology counselor borrow it for a few days to read and critique it. She photocopied it without asking me, and it said "Copyright 1990" on the cover. My best friend had died the previous year, and I was in therapy for it (along with some family issues).

In 1992 she published it, while I was in College. People who read it assumed wrongly that I already knew this was going on. They wanted to meet "King Tut" said an Egyptian girl in my algebra class. Two women dressed up as a character from the book to gain my attention. Media in CA were abuzz and gossip was rampant. In 1994 i pieced together the evidence, and in Winter 1994 I alerted the public on a BBS website. The book now had its author.

People wanted to interview me or send me phone calls from the college radio show program, which I ignored. Gossip led to people asking about the contents of the book, some believed wrongly that I wrote from someone else's opinions, and did not deserve to be paid. The book made a lot of money, money that I never saw.

After 2002 the NSA censored it from public libraries and my neighbors, mentioned in the book, started to "investigate my assets from the book that they believed I was spending." The Patriot Act (NSA) believed my book was "related to the war on terrorism," because well I wrote it. My book was written by someone with Chronokinesis, the ability to influence Time and the Future events. Nostradamus had this ability.

The book was labeled a "true story" but it was fiction that became reality via the Power of Gods. If I was in Ancient Egypt, I would be worshiped for it. Instead I exist in 2011 where people are suspicious and conspiracies are everywhere.

M7, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment