Horus KaNakht TutMoses Tutankhamon Son of Ra

Horus KaNakht TutMoses Tutankhamon Son of Ra
The Haunted Pharaoh

Monday, January 2, 2012

An Estimate of value

In the early 1990s, copies of my novel (Eye of the Pharaoh) started circulating in California, USA. If one million copies were first sold before I alerted the public about its theft in 1994, then afterwards people copied it into 1,000 copies each and then sold each copy for $1,000 each, then you have one billion copies in the trillions of USD. The book was said to be for sale at $17 each in 1993, and by 1996 it was on the international black market, ranging from $1500 to $50,000 each. The NSA knew about this or they would not have censored it after 9-11-2001 via the Patriot Act excuse. It found its way to the BM after false reports of my / the author's demise rumor; the rumor was intentional to acquire a confession from the thief. I am not deceased. The world owes me in the "tens of trillions of USD" from the illicit sales of my book, which was registered in the Library of Congress after I discovered it was being distributed by my trusted therapist after I let her borrow it for one week in 1991. The LOC (C) Copyright was in Dec. 1995 before it hit the BM, under the other name "The Flawed Emerald" later published by 1stbooks Library / Authorhouse around 2001 CE.

This book was well known by 1998 CE. The Media in CA especially knew of its existence, as did political cartoonists in Newsweek and other news sources.

M7C, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment